I was called out of darkness into God's wondrous light

Revelation of inestimable value from the Old and New Testaments, especially the testimony of Jesus.
Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

I was called out of darkness into God's wondrous light

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:14 am

I just now woke up from an extraordinary dream. The dream began with the realization that I was all alone in a large room with the lights turned off, sleeping in what could have been an observation room on the second floor of a large five story medical building. I noticed modern-looking metal benches and carts in the room with microscopes and other medical equipment on them, an arrangement that reminded me of a university and hospital laboratory. The entrance to the room had swinging double-doors with one glass pane in each door. In contrast to the darkness of my room, I could tell that the hallway through the double-doors was fully lit. Somehow I knew that the entire building was vacant except for one man, in the hallway outside the room, that looked in through the glass. I had no idea who the potentially dangerous stranger could be or why I was virtually all alone in a sizable medical facility that had no workers. I only knew of my surroundings. It didn't occur to me to try to remember why I was there or when I was supposed to leave.

Next I dreamt that I was still sleeping but outside of that building and within no other structure. It was a very dark night. The loss of orientation made it seem that I was simply asleep without any supports, hovering above the ground in the dark. This time I knew that the observer had noticed that while I was sleeping, my entire body was radiating a glorious light of supernatural origin. And, although I was fast asleep, I sensed that I was also prophesying. I was very happy with the expectation I had that the observer understood the purpose of scientific investigation and that he was going to report his findings. I looked forward to learning what I had prophesied when I would eventually come out of my trance-like state.

At that point, the scene changed. I was still dreaming of being deeply asleep, radiating light and prophesying. However, this time, the power of God over me was noticeably greater and there were many witnesses crowded in around me, all amazed by what I was saying under incredible, undeniable, supernatural power. Now I knew with greater clarity that I was miraculously suspended above the ground, laying horizontally. (It occurred to me that laying horizontally is my usual orientation when I sleep). The intensified power and presence of God continued throughout the night and for several morning hours. I saw that it was morning and thus it was nearly time to wake up from this incredible dream. I recognized where I was, and those who were crowded in around me were very close to me. I was hovering at the height of their shoulders or chests. This was at the bottom of a cliff at a beach not far from the previous location.

Steve Starman
Seventh-day Adventist
Seventh-day Adventist

Re: Zog's Amazingly Powerful Dream

Post by Steve Starman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:08 am

My beloved brother Eugene,

You wrote (post #8 in the thread):
Meet the observer: An Impressive Dream
You are correct. I'm the watcher, seer: observer. For many years I've been watching, as well as praying about, and working for, all these things. At times, I've been watching to see if dreams of you, that I've received from the Lord, have come to pass yet. I may have known some of your actions even before you decided to take them.

You wrote:
I was very happy with the expectation I had that the observer understood the purpose of scientific investigation and that he was going to report his findings.”
You are correct. In fact, on Wednesday, March 4, I determined in my heart that I would complete my report that evening. One that I've been working on and updating for years. Finalized to a point that I would publish it broadly – until now I've been very selective with whom I share the Testimony.

Continuing my writing later into that same evening, while searching for a detail of your online request for disfellowship from the Seventh-day Adventist church, I found your dream; and immediately began to analyze its message and symbolism, with much prayer. Before finding your topix.com posting above (I didn't find that exchange until two nights later – Friday night), I thought that I might be the observer. More on that later – as I believe there's more to the story there.

You wrote:
I looked forward to learning what I had prophesied when I would eventually come out of my trance-like state.”
Here is a hint (up to and including my bolded questions below) to what you were/are prophesying: In November of 2007, I had just started my second group study on Daniel and Revelation, presenting it through the prism of “Multiple Prophetic Scenarios” right from the outset. At that time, one of the attendees, whom I had just met, had a very short dream of me. In it, he saw:
... a single frame, like a photo. That is the entire dream, just a picture.

Steve's face is in front of me, there is no background, I might not even see his neck. Like taking a photo editor and just capturing an outline of his face and placing it on a nondescript single color background. I don't think any of that is significant, other than the whole focus is on Steve's face.

Steve has a small smile, and his face is lit up. When I awoke, I ask myself: "was a light shining on his face?", the answer that comes back is "no, the light is from within".
… The effect is like looking at a lampshade which is nicely lit from within, it is a happy thing.

… I think it is more than a passing dream, I felt like I had the dream earlier in the night, and when waking up was told..... "don't forget this....."”
This dream was given at a crucial time, immediately after another of the invitees had associated me with Satan (in front of the man who had this dream). If I recall correctly, and I believe I do, it was a voice that said “no, the light is from within", and “don't forget this.....” In the long run, the gentleman who had the dream above has been proven a solid Christian; the other was shown to me directly in a vision to be assembling and perfecting unsafe, demonic theories.

In your dream, you were “radiating a glorious light of supernatural origin”, and “radiating light” in two of the three scenes. So, the same imagery was used in both your dream and the dream quoted above.

If I possessed and emanated this “light” in 2007, and you have the “light” also, what is that light? What were and are you “prophesying”? I know the answers.

More to come...til then, God bless.

In the grace and service of Him who gave all--
Steve

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

“Radiating light” in two of the three scenes

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:53 pm

Steve Starman wrote:If I possessed and emanated this “light” in 2007, and you have the “light” also, what is that light?
Hi Steve. I must say that I'm taken aback by your question. Didn't I already answer it in the other thread by quoting Exodus 34:29? Isn't that light the revealed glory of God?

The unveiled glory of God no man could look upon and live; but Moses is assured that he shall behold as much of the divine glory as he can bear in his present, mortal state. That hand that made the world, that holds the mountains in their places, takes this man of dust,—this man of mighty faith, —and mercifully covers him in a cleft of the rock, while the glory of God and all his goodness pass before him. Can we marvel that the “excellent glory” reflected from Omnipotence shone in the face of Moses with such brightness that the people could not look upon it? The impress of God was upon him, making him appear as one of the shining angels from the throne. {GW92 34.2}

During that long time spent in communion with God, the face of Moses had reflected the glory of the divine Presence; unknown to himself his face shone with a dazzling light when he descended from the mountain. Such a light illumined the countenance of Stephen when brought before his judges; "and all that sat in the council, looking steadfastly on him, saw his face as it had been the face of an angel." Acts 6:15. Aaron as well as the people shrank away from Moses, and "they were afraid to come nigh him." Seeing their confusion and terror, but ignorant of the cause, he urged them to come near. He held out to them the pledge of God's reconciliation, and assured them of His restored favor. They perceived in his voice nothing but love and entreaty, and at last one ventured to approach him. Too awed to speak, he silently pointed to the countenance of Moses, and then toward heaven. The great leader understood his meaning. In their conscious guilt, feeling themselves still under the divine displeasure, they could not endure the heavenly light, which, had they been obedient to God, would have filled them with joy. There is fear in guilt. The soul that is free from sin will not wish to hide from the light of heaven. {PP 329.5}

When Moses returned to the people, they could not look upon his countenance, for he had been talking with God, and his face reflected the glory of God, which had been revealed to him. “The skin of his face shone.” —Manuscript 36, 1885. {CTr 116.5}

The people perceive that it is the voice of Moses; that, although he is transformed and glorified, he is Moses yet. They tell him that they cannot look into his face, for the radiant light in his countenance is exceedingly painful to them. His face is like the sun; they cannot look upon it. When Moses finds out the difficulty, he covers his face with a veil. He does not plead that the light and glory upon his face is the reflection of God's glory that He placed upon him, and that the people must bear it; but he covers his glory. The sinfulness of the people make it painful to behold his glorified face. So will it be when the saints of God are glorified just previous to the second appearing of our Lord. The wicked will retire and shrink away from the sight, for the glory in the countenances of the saints will pain them. But all this glory upon Moses, all this divine stamp seen upon God's humble servant, is forgotten. {3T 354.3}

The Israel of God stood with their eyes fixed upward, listening to the words as they came from the mouth of Jehovah, and rolled through the earth like peals of loudest thunder. It was awfully solemn. And at the end of every sentence the saints shouted, "Glory! Alleluia" Their countenances were lighted up with the glory of God; and they shone with the glory, as did the face of Moses when he came down from Sinai. The wicked could not look on them for the glory. {CET 95.3}

Steve Starman wrote: I know the answers.
I can only expect that your perspective differs from mine on many topics since I perceive that we disagree on vital points of faith.

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

Imagine dreaming of being in a hospital and having no idea why you're there!

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Fri May 01, 2015 4:40 pm

ontheBeam wrote: True Christianity is loving our fellow man as Jesus loves us. That is the intent of most of Christianity. And remember the church is the hospital for sick souls.
I wholeheartedly agree. God even revealed to me recently (January 6, 2015) in an unbelievably powerful dream that the SDA church is like a virtually empty 5-story medical building. Too bad that no one is there to greet and encourage patients or to explain any well-researched, medically tested treatment plan.

The dream obviously recounts my exodus from the Seventh-day Adventist church.

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

A Spirit of prophecy unveiling of a Seventh-day Adventist church

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Last night (or early morning) I dreamed that I was in a Seventh-day Adventist church. The dream was just a single scene. I had no thoughts as to the location. The sanctuary was spacious; there were no pews. I saw a highly packed crowd in one direction but I had no interest in how many there were, what they were doing, what they looked like, or what was going on elsewhere in the sanctuary. My attention quickly turned to and was captivated by the artistically painted walls and central, high, cathedral-like ceiling. I couldn't discern the cultural origins or meaning of the pictures and intricate designs painted on the walls but I wondered if the architecture of the sanctuary was a combination of Muslim and Catholic styles. Then non-Christian music began to play. It was obvious that the music was in honor of non-Christian cultures. The point of this service was to celebrate unity with non-Christian religions. When I heard this music I felt the presence and influence of evil angels around me. When I resisted these angels, the scene ended abruptly but I didn't wake up. As I slept from that point forward, I started to think about the complicity of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with hegemonic power. I continued to sleep for what seemed like several more hours.

The instant I woke up I realized that I had two essential lines to add to my exposition on the second angel's message. I wrote: "Salvation is only assured to those who persevere to the very end (Matthew 24:13, Luke 13:24). Salvation through human merits and a perverted global agenda, sanctioned by hegemonic power, is merely a colossal endtime delusion."
See the complete context: http://everythingimportant.org/

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

Re: Enjoy Difference Start Tolerance

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:20 am

It must be admitted that the Seventh-day Adventist Church is far more accommodating and disappointing than the United Nations when it comes to abdicating righteous principles through the spirit of compromise.

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

The Kobayashi Maru Test for Prophet-Trainees

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Where no prophet-trainee has gone before
During the early hours of March 7, 2017, I was having a long, senseless, ordinary dream. The dream changed instantly. Suddenly, with an acute sense of awareness, I knew that I was dreaming, and was still dreaming, but I felt that I had entered a different and more vivid kind of dream realm at a much higher sense of consciousness. I saw that I was in a field. Looking down in front of me, I could only see bare earth, grass and shrubbery nearby, with hints of small, unimpressive trees not far beyond that, which reminded me of Texas. I wanted to look further out, to see if I could notice any recognizable landmarks or structures, but I wasn't able to turn, lift my head or move my eyes to look toward anything at a distance. I also wanted to see the horizon but wasn't able to do that either.

I was then looking up in the sky. I saw an incredible wonder. It looked like the planet Saturn or Jupiter was in our atmosphere. I was confident that what I was staring at, which gave the sky an eerie glow, was one of those two planets. I was dumbfounded by the mystery. How could a huge gas giant much larger than earth be enveloped as it was by the clouds in earth's atmosphere?

(The picture below is not what I saw. I didn't see any ring around the planet and I wasn't looking toward the horizon but it's the closest google image that I could find):

The scene changed again. I was looking at a huge flying saucer that was slowly descending to earth. This alien ship featured the most popular alien configuration -- a fat disk with a large dome on top. It had many windows. So does the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) but that's just a silly childish toy. The alien spacecraft that I saw was unquestionably real. At the sight of it I cringed. I knew that I was going to be attacked by demonic power. The thought of having to go through another demonic struggle, like many that I've endured in the past, was unbearable to me. The demonic presence I felt and the spiritual struggle I anticipated greatly surpassed the intensity of all my previous demonic encounters. So I just woke up wondering, greatly disconcerted, why God would put me through this.

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

The Coming Demonic Invasion

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:40 pm

What I dreamed is remarkably consistent with this excerpt from the writings of the Apostle Paul:

2 Thessalonians 2
Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, 2 not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, 10 and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, 12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Before I dreamed of the coming demonic invasion of planet Earth, I seriously held the possibility that "the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders" might simply refer to the incredible propaganda and distortions promulgated by our shadow government. My expectation was that the satanically inspired deceit, which has been continuing now for more than fifty years, was to increase gradually. I stand corrected.

http://everythingimportant.org/invasion

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

I Again Felt the Incredible Power and Presence of God Coming Upon Me

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:30 pm

Stephen1989 wrote:Yes Zog! Your power is unquestionable! Enlighten us degenerates!
For starters, you can question my power. I felt the incredible power of God rumbling through my body this morning as I was napping to an audio recording of an Old Testament summary. I recognized it immediately as the power and presence of God that I felt before in a dream (http://everythingimportant.org/Zog-Has-fallen) but this time I was half awake. In no way was it just a semiconscious realization of an ordinary power awakening within me.

But I do think that I have a power in my possession. It was represented to me in a dream many years ago. In that dream I had a powerful handheld device that I used to create a running 3-dimensional holographic image.

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

Re: The Coming Demonic Invasion

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:22 pm