How Credible Are The Accusations of Kevin Annett?

For moral issues that can be resolved by Scripture, inspired counsel or forum rules. This is the place for serious dispute resolution in a courtroom setting.
Dzien Dobry
Confessing Millerite Adventist

How Credible Are The Accusations of Kevin Annett?

Post by Dzien Dobry » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:54 pm

The Spirit of Genocide in Canada
The gospel of Jesus Christ has obvious relevance to all the hurt and suffering people of the world. These documentaries reveal Canada's darkest secret - the deliberate extermination of indigenous (Native American) peoples and the theft of their land under the guise of religion.

Warning: This next video is very difficult to watch:

Thank you God for your work in Pastor Kevin Annett and in your entire faithful remnant. Please make your message be witnessed by all and with greater brilliance and glory. Amen.

Dzien Dobry

Pope Francis kills and eats babies in Satanic rituals?

Post by Dzien Dobry » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:09 pm

It has recently been pointed out to me the extremely kooky claims that Kevin Annett has made regarding alleged eyewitnesses to Pope Francis killing and eating babies in Satanic rituals. It’s obvious that my research was insufficient and that I should not have spoken so positively about Kevin Annett based on the limited information that I posted above. In this I did wrong.

I did recognize the kookiness of Kevin Annett pretending at the time to head a world court but I didn't hold that against him.

I now recommend having a very critical view of Kevin Annett.