I Want To Be Disfellowshipped From The SDA Church

The revelation of the mystery, which has been kept secret for long ages past, is of infinite importance.
Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

Seventh-day Adventism is Severely Fragmented. The Pretense of Unity is Pure Deceit.

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:25 pm

Zog Has-fallen wrote:
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:38 am
To me SDA stands for Stasi-Demon Agency.
Here is my justification for using this strong language.
Clark,

Do you remember me telling you shortly after my arrest in 1995 that I was assaulted by two persons at the Richardson SDA church, (one used both of his arms to grab onto and control my left arm, and that the other seized my right arm in exactly the same way), and that I saw the face of one of them morph into the face of a demon? I believe you replied saying, "That's not good."
Clark_Albritton wrote:I do remember. Just not the specific detail of them grabbing each arm with both hands. But I remember you telling me about one or both appearing demonic.
My earliest account of my very memorable visionary experience on the day of my arrest was the essential detail that I needed confirmed. Thanks.
1 Corinthians 6:16
Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh."

Also, -- it must be remembered -- many lessons on corporate accountability are found in the Spirit of prophecy. For example, please consider this excerpt from an article with the title, The Sin of Achan, published in The Signs of the Times, April 21, 1881:

"The history of Achan teaches the solemn lesson, that for one man's sin, the displeasure of God will rest upon a people or a nation till the transgression is searched out and punished. Sin is corrupting in its nature. One man infected with its deadly leprosy may communicate the taint to thousands. Those who occupy responsible positions as guardians of the people are false to their trust, if they do not faithfully search out and reprove sin. Many dare not condemn iniquity, lest they shall thereby sacrifice position or popularity. And by some it is considered uncharitable to rebuke sin. The servant of God should never allow his own spirit to be mingled with the reproof which he is required to give; but he is under the most solemn obligation to present the word of God, without fear or favor. He must call sin by its right name. Those who by their carelessness or indifference permit God's name to be dishonored by his professed people, are numbered with the transgressor, — registered in the record of Heaven as partakers in their evil deeds."

"There is need of earnest work to set things in order in the church of God, and it is fully as essential to do this work as it is to preach or to pray."

"Do we not encourage sin, by failing to meet it with plain and pointed reproof? We may have the clearest understanding of God's word, we may make a high profession of godliness, yet if injustice or iniquity is concealed among us, we need not wonder that our souls are dry and fruitless as a withered branch."

"The spirit of hatred against reproof is steadily increasing. It is considered uncharitable to deal plainly and faithfully with the erring. Sin is glossed over, and thus blindness has come upon souls until it is impossible for them to discriminate between right and wrong, between sin and holiness. Many have closed their ears to reproof, and hardened their hearts against every influence which would set their sins before them."

"We repeat, God holds the church responsible for the sins of its individual members."

"Those who have the true love of God in their hearts will not teach that sin should be handled with gloved hands. The words of God to Joshua contain a solemn lesson for every one who professes to be a follower of Christ, — 'Neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed thing from among you.' "

One Body With Seven Faces?
The Seven Faces of Seventh-day Adventism

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

There's only one way to escape corporate accountability

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:58 pm

The Manifesto of Confessing Seventh-day Adventists:

We Don't Sit Idly Back While "Pride, Avarice, Selfishness, And Deception Of Almost Every Kind Are In The Church."
"I am instructed to say that we must do all we possibly can for these deceived ones. Their minds must be freed from the delusions of the enemy, and if we fail in our efforts to save these erring ones, we must 'come out from among them' and be separate." E.G.W., Ms 106, "A Plea For Loyalty," Nov. 20, 1905.

Failure Means Separation
"There is a little hope in one direction: Take the young men and women, and place them where they will come as little in contact with our churches as possible, that the low grade of piety which is current in this day shall not leaven their ideas of what it means to be a Christian." 12MR 333.