Ed White

Short messages, just like on a billboard.
Yahvist
is under review
is under review

Ed White

Post by Yahvist » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:25 am

Ed White [1933-2009]

Lawrence Edward White, age 75, died on June 11, 2009 at Mercy Memorial Health Center in Ardmore, Oklahoma.

Mr. White was born on October 1, 1933 in Ardmore, Oklahoma to the late Lawrence Floyd and Mary Edith Perry White; he was the youngest son of 5 children. Mr. White joined the United States Navy in 1954 and served on the USS Gilligan until 1957. Mr. White worked as an electrical contractor in Northern California until 2002, he then moved “home” to Ardmore, Oklahoma.

Mr. White is survived by his two sons; Stephen, Bend OR and Michael, Cave Junction OR and three daughters; Syvaina Jones, Pollock Pines CA, Cathy Smith, Cave Junction OR, Jerri Slack, Millville CA, and his 5 grandchildren. Mr. White is also survived by his eldest sister, Mary Railey of Palm Springs CA. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his brother, Bill White and his two sisters, Carol Manley and Doris Weiss.

At his request, no service will be held. Interment will be at Hillcrest Memorial Park Cemetery. Griffin Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.

Mr. White will be deeply missed in this world by his entire family and all his friends. His family would like to thank all of the staff of Mercy Memorial Health Center in Ardmore for their loving care, help and support.

Yahvist
is under review
is under review

Re: Ed White

Post by Yahvist » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:11 am

A year ago this June he was given the diagnosis of acute mesothelioma of the lung. His left lung was completely eaten up by the asbestos and the doctors did not expect him to live long at all. He made it a year longer than any doctor thought because of the way he ate and took care of himself. Most of you may already know that Ed was an electrician and there was one time in the past where the inspectors looked the other way when they were to knock a house down wall by wall. That home was filled with asbestos and all the men that worked on that house all died of asbestos cancer. Ed lasted the longest of any of them. His mother lived 103 years so there was longevity on his side but when it comes to asbestos, it has no cure. He kept the faith all the way up to the end and did soften some in the last year of his trial. If you'd ever talk to him on the phone you would not think it was the same person that posted some of those statements that seemed harsh. In person, he was delightful. I will miss him.

I will most certainly miss Eugene S also if passing to the gave happens when I am still active online. I pray he has a backup person who will inform us when, how and where such takes place.

Truth is Truth
Seventh-day Adventist
Seventh-day Adventist

Post by Truth is Truth » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Hi, I know Ed White died but I can't find any successors online of His teachings, so I just wanted to know if any one out there is still doing his work, so far from searching online it seems like my husband and I are the only ones in the whole Earth who sees Revelation as he did. somebody please respond. Thanks so much in advance.

jondavis
SDA non-trinitarian
SDA non-trinitarian

Post by jondavis » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:08 pm

I have some of his audio from his old web page.
Learned much from these.
Wish there was a place to find more of his material online.
If you know of any let me know.