Praise the LORD for my cancer experience

The theme here is prayer, gratefulness, praise, inspiring testimony or any kind of uplifting thought or inspiration-based idea.
Grace
post-Shubertian
post-Shubertian

Praise the LORD for my cancer experience

Post by Grace » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:44 pm

Last year I went through some trials in my life—I was diagnosed with breast cancer. As a result, I went through 3 surgeries, 4 months of chemotherapy and 2 months of radiation therapy between April and November.

But God blessed me during my cancer ordeal. God accomplished a lot in me through this cancer experience. He made me experience His love and His faithfulness; He made me rich in Him; He humbled me and tested me; He revealed to me many precious truths by which He drew me out of death and brought me into life. He consecrated me for His service; and last but not least, He promised to renew my strength. I must say that during the past year, I experienced the greatest blessings and joy because of God’s love, His faithfulness, His calling and His promises. I praise and thank God for His miraculous works in my life.

In a written testimony, I recorded faithfully God’s dealing with me during my cancer ordeal — how God turned (sometimes even miraculously and dramatically) this disastrous event into a very precious and victorious experience. I have posted that testimony at my website so anybody who may be interested in it can read it. I pray that anyone who reads it may see God’s faithfulness and may know that God is eager to help anyone who seeks Him wholeheartedly.

Here is the web site: My Cancer Experience. Because of the shortage of time, it is only an incomplete draft. I am still working on it. I will post a message when I make major updates with new sections.

Ed White
pseudo 7th-day Adventist
pseudo 7th-day Adventist

Post by Ed White » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:22 am

Grace I read a portion of your experence & was encouraged today, I have saved the remaining article on my desk top to read this next Sabbath. You mentioned the 7 churches of Revelation & how the last church condition of God's professed people is not favorable at all. Maybe confusion is still mingled among those that "have need of nothing". But hold on, maybe they really do need something.

jack02
is under review
is under review

Cancer Experience

Post by jack02 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:54 pm

Hi Grace I am quite influenced by you & I feel the need to share my experience as it helps me dealing with it as well as is a way to keep family, friends, other cancer patients or simply people who would like to learn something about prevention and keep informed of our progress.

Pradergirl
child of God
child of God

Re: Praise the LORD for my cancer experience

Post by Pradergirl » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:49 am

I was moved and humbled by Grace's story as I've just been diagnosed with HER2+ breast cancer and was looking for God's infinite wisdom since Zi will be undergoing chemo very soon. I pray that you are doing well since it's been over 10 years since you posted "My Cancer Experience". I was searching the internet for God's guidance ... And I was blessed with your testimony. Thank you for sharing!

Eugene Shubert
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

Grace and I will pray for you

Post by Eugene Shubert » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:53 am

Hi Pradergirl,

I know Grace personally and she mentioned to me that she is looking forward to responding to your post. I expect that she'll have some encouraging words for you. She is almost always very encouraging to me.

It's nice to hear that you're searching for God's guidance. In the hope that I might open a door of God-inspired possibilities for you, I googled for the state where you attend church and surmised that you live in NY. If your home was in one of the states where cannabis is legal, I would then have mentioned what seems like a very encouraging alternative cancer therapy, which is essentially the consumption of fresh cannabis juice daily. (Raw cannabis is completely non-psychoactive).

I assembled the following information about that just a few years ago, which might interest you: http://everythingimportant.org/cancer.