Dale Ratzlaff Admits To Knowingly Publishing Deceit

This forum is for the complaints that splinter groups present against the truth.
Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Sat May 21, 2016 7:22 am

I can't get over how hypocritical Former Adventist Fellowship is.

Dale Ratzlaff and formeradventist.com are very eager to disinvite former SDAs that still respect Ellen G. White

On Feb 15, 2016, at 8:37 AM, I registered at formeradventist.com for posting privileges at their forum.

> Full name: Zog Has-fallen
> Desired username: Zog Has-fallen
> Statement of your reason(s) for participating on the forum: I am a former Seventh-day Adventist.

Amusingly, it had taken FAF 3 months to approve my membership request.

On 5/17/2016 9:08 PM, Former Adventist Fellowship Forum, a.k.a., Richard Tinker, wrote:
Congratulations! A user account has been established for you on the following discussion board:

http://www.formeradventist.com/cgi-bin/ ... discus.cgi

The following is your username and password. You may use this information to access the discussion board.

Username: Zog_hasfallen
Password: ********
E-mail Address: *********
Full Name: Zog Has-fallen
I then responded to a poster by the name of Mainexile on his thread titled Ellen's Christology.
Mainexile wrote:Has anyone out there written an article and/or done the research into Ellen White's Christology?
My reply (dated Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 8:18 pm):
Zog Has-fallen wrote:I can point you to EGW's view of Christ's ascendful human nature if you're interested in that aspect of Ellen White's Christology.
Hours later I get this email:

On 5/18/2016 1:49 AM, Former Adventist Fellowship wrote:
> You have been suspended from the FAF forum because you did not provide your true full name. See http://www.formeradventist.com/terms.html

> FAF Forum Administrator

I must point out with a smile that FAF Forum Administrator did not disclose his (or her) true full name.

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

The Current Issue of Proclamation! (Spring 2016)

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Sun May 22, 2016 6:04 am

Mr. Ratzlaff,

I'd like to know if you are responsible for the size of the large pull-quote on page 28 of the current issue of Proclamation! (Spring 2016): "I was reminded how ... Jesus is just a promoted being." If it was published without your approval, then who was responsible for enlarging that already outrageous lie?
Dale Ratzlaff wrote:Zog, Please note that this statement is in a letter to Proc.

Dale
Dale, I understand that you're enlarging a lie from a reader's letter. Why enlarge a lie? Why not exalt the truth instead? Those are my questions.

So I'd like to know, are you going to address my challenge publicly on your blog or magazine or do you intend to allow the lie to continue?

Thanks,

Zog Has-fallen
Dale Ratzlaff wrote:Sometimes we highlight the foolishness and error of the letters. Such is the case here.

Dale
Since you only admit privately that you knowingly publish deceit in large, attention-grabbing pull-quotes, then I'll have to disclose that publicly (as Christ commanded).

Thanks.

Zog Has-fallen

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Sun May 22, 2016 7:29 am

Zog Has-fallen
Seventh-day Shubertian
Seventh-day Shubertian

Re: Dale Ratzlaff Admits To Knowingly Publishing Deceit

Post by Zog Has-fallen » Mon May 23, 2016 7:10 am

Chris Lee wrote:Dear Zog Has-fallen,

I believe you are referring to the a letter from one of our readers published in “Letters to the Editor” in the Spring 2016 edition of Proclamation! Magazine. The Spring 2016 magazine can be read online (or downloaded as a PDF) here: http://www.lifeassuranceministries.org/ ... index.html

The letter writer was referring to an article by Colleen Tinker titled, “What is Seventh-day Adventism?” published in the Winter 2015 edition of Proclamation! Magazine. Ms. Tinker’s article may be read online here: http://www.lifeassuranceministries.org/ ... th-da.html

I would especially direct your attention to the section headed “Who is Jesus?” and to the referenced footnotes for documentation of this historic SDA belief.
I was addressing a misrepresentation of what Seventh-day Adventists allegedly believe: “I was reminded how the devil is also elevated in importance while Jesus is just a promoted being.” Dale Ratzlaff already admitted the foolishness and error of the letter.